V2 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

precious007

Nov 20, 2010
hey - I know some people dislike the V2's not sure why, these things are powerful compared to what i've vaped till now.

I have been vaping for 3 months - the Ego-Tech ecigs (bought two of them) and then the EasySmoke Cigs. (normal sized ones just like the V2 made from 2 parts. The Easy smoke batteries died (3 pieces dead in the first month). I can't go on telling that I almost went crazy using the EasySmoke, they never charged properly, and right of the bat they literally died day by day until they don't charge anymore.

I am beta testing lol, my first V2's now - got 3 kits and plugged the cartridge and refillable carts in two batteries and here I go beta testing. So far it gave me a headache, not that i don't live with headaches, I have sinusitis, but it made it worse, I guess I have to take it easier :---) I took 60 puffs of two of the cigs and so far so good, the battery looks promising

All I can say is that V2 is the real .... - why? The vapor, the taste, the nicotine hit and not to mention you feel as if you're holding the most powerful e-cig in your hands, we probably are lol

The good thing it comes with a solid warranty, if it happens that a battery will die, then I get up to 5 new ones.... pretty nice for $19 a batery.

It's a piece on engineering I hope the batteries will improve to the point where you can go on vaping for days without charging them

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
If you like V2, but are looking to try some other brands still, check out Smokeless Image and Halo. Lower prices for the same style (arguably better) batteries. The parts are interchangeable between all three brands. Halo is also considered to be one of the best e-liquid companies around, you might try their cartridges on your V2 batteries.

jtomalley

May 28, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't have the success you had with V2. The batteries are well-made, yes, but I really wasn't impressed with the flavors. EVerything I tried, form regular tobacco flavors to the coffee flavor seemed to have a slight petroleum aftertaste that really turned me off. The coffee especially (and I'm a nut for coffee flavors, but I am fairly picky) had a synthetic vanilla sicky-sweet aftertaste that I seriously didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread