V2 popping my be112 atomizers. Are there better ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jova3

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
El Paso currently
my be112 atty is out lasting the 801 attys i usually go with.

oh and a really peculiar thing, a couple of weeks ago i posted about my new 801 attys not fitting on my V1, but fitting on my V2. they were the shiny steel ones.

well i ordered some of the matte black 801s with my recent purchase, and a couple of RN pen styles.
so the new new 801 attys fit perfect on both the V1 and the V2. weirdness. twilight zone....

JacobT26

May 12, 2009
I've been using the 801 high bridge ones from PS for the past week without any dying. The first few 801's I had from before my V2 came were from Eastmall, and all of them died in about a day on the V2.
I'm just hoping Steve will start producing some attys for his products that are American Made and actually well built, instead of us having to roll the dice with so many of the other attys out there.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    robw, have you tried any of the high voltage atomizers yet. I have seen a few posts around the forum talking about those. I guess they have a higher resistance so you end up vaping at a little lower voltage but they are supposed to hold up better. I have not tried them but after seeing your thread it made me think of them.

robw

ECF Veteran
    Nov 7, 2008
    Austin Texas
    Not yet, I will have to try it though because I have now fried 6 pen style and 3 510 as well as a 901 and 2 808.
    The way im using the V2 now is starting the new batteries on a 801 then going to 510 as it gets weaker. There is just so much power going through the atomizer that is reduces the life span greatly.

I gave up on atomizers and switched to cartomizers 6 months ago because the batteries were so weak. When the mod revolution started I saw the 5 volt mods were popular, but I never anticipated the damage to atomizers the mods would do.

So I guess the atomizers need to catch up to the mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread