UWELL Technology Co, Ltd unfortunately has no Wikipedia entry - are they not a large corporation and have no links to Big Tobacco and Pharma mafia?

Flora1976

Dec 19, 2023
Very nice devices!!!

Time to put my enormously expensive Vuse pods in the cellar. Enormously bad what it costs and all the packaging waste that comes with it.

But vuse.com has a very good Google ranking, you end up on these pages all the time. I guess Google censors independent and small vaping sites. I always have to use an alternative search engine to avoid landing on Big Tabacco.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Google censors independent and small vaping sites. I always have to use an alternative search engine
Google is my absolute last choice in search engines.
Time to put my enormously expensive Vuse pods in the cellar
Good decision. You're on your way & doing great! i'm glad you joined the forum.

Reactions: Flora1976

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    But vuse.com has a very good Google ranking, you end up on these pages all the time. I guess Google censors independent and small vaping sites.

HIghly skilled Google SEO is expensive and time consuming. Big tobacco has the deep pockets so they have a lot of money to expend on proper SEO therefore they get the best rankings in Google. I don't think any non-Big Tobacco vape brand has nearly as much money to spend on SEO as BT does, plus they don't need it because they get their exposure on forums and Youtube. You don't see much about Vuse on vape forums and Youtube.

Reactions: Flora1976

Users who are viewing this thread