USPS Tracking not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this site doesn't allow new accounts to post in reply to the relevant topic.....I am responding to this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/478449-usps-tracking-not-working.html:

For a while now...all i get when I try to track a USPS package...is an eroor message : "Sorry, the tracking system is having technical difficulties. Please try your search again later."

I am not the only one having issues with the USPS tracking system.....its weird...cause it works fine on my neighbors Comcast connection....but it won't load on my CenturyLink DSL or my Verizon 4g.

EDIT: I figured out the issue....its IPv6....turned that off and it loads fine....enable ipv6 and i get error....must be a issues with their ipv6 dns server...

Last edited:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Yeah I've had that problem too. I think maybe they have so much mail and stuff to process that these things become backed up... Maybe they should give the usps some exlax. lol just kidding. Another thing is, and I certainly know its hard, we have to be patient waiting for vapemail... ARGHH who am I kidding, I am going crazy just waiting for my favorite supplier to restock so I can order and drool over the USPS Site....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread