Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
My tracking said my Provari left the city before it gets to my Post Office last night. So I figured I would get it today. When the mail ran and I didn't get it I checked the tracking. It arrived at my Post Office too late for delivery! If I had know that I would have rescued it today from the Post Office.

Now I gotta wait til Monday :?:

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I know! I have been preparing all day...got all my batteries charged and my tanks cleaned and filled. LOL Im just curious about the different vape quality.

You'll love it. I have not even touched any of my other devices since I got my first Provari, I even gave away my eVic! Monday is almost here, a little bit more waiting never hurt anybody, besides our feelings. Keep up posted.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I know! I have been preparing all day...got all my batteries charged and my tanks cleaned and filled. LOL Im just curious about the different vape quality.

The day I ordered my ProVari via ProVape me & a friend decided to hit up a vape shop. The only ProVaris in the store were the ones the owners owned & the 2 available for purchase that were out in the open as store displays. Prior to that I had never tried a ProVari but I did that day & oh boy what a difference a vape or in this case- device makes.
There was a definite night/day difference between my juice on my Zmax & that same juice on the ProVari.
My delivery couldn't happen fast enough.

Honestly, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

ZombieJuice

Nov 12, 2013
Kentucky
There's an awful lot of the P-Word being thrown around... This thread is not looking good :)

Something is affecting USPS right now, maybe the weather? It used to be sooo very reliable 3 days every time without fail. But my last 3 packages have taken 5-7 days even though the estimated delivery date was 2-3 days. I really hope the USPS gets back to how it used to be soon. It was always my favorite way to ship because it was fastest and I "knew" when delivery time would be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rastapete69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Orlando
No worries here.
Mine is already sorted and ready for delivery and the only weather concern is if the delivery guys all call in sick to go to the beach as it's gonna be in the 80's all week here in Orlando.

My adult step daughter has been instructed to sign for package and not leave!

Last edited:

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Well after much stalking my Provari finally came today! Wouldn't you know my mail lady didn't get here til nearly six. Any other day she here by 330.

All I have to say is NICE! I didn't really realize how crappy the threads on my Vamo 3 really have gotten. All the stuff I couldn't get on my Vamo went on the Provari with no problem. And like others have said its a lot smaller then I though even in 18650 mode my Vamo towers over it.

Now I need to get me some 18490s for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread