USB Totally Wicked Tian Passthough gives the Titan more flavor review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/product.asp?id=77

So today I received in the my Totally Wicked USB passthough for the Titan with a manual button. It also has a battery so if you need to run with it you can, but I don't know how long it will run without it being plugged in.

The packaging with this is well lacking compared to other TW products. They just sent the unit in bubble rap with the battery in some more bubble rap. No big deal, but if you were going to try to resale these it could be a problem at least with shelf look.

Now the flavors with this seem stronger, and less harsh should I say less hot. It's really better, because it's between the hotness of the 901 with the Titan. It's bring out more flavor with the e-liquid.

I also received my PCC carrying case, and I might see if I can find a way to plug this into the USB at the bottom of the PCC case. IDK if that would work or not. If it does it would be something I would enjoy to use sitting out side on the back porch with the lack of my PC with a USB port. YET, like I said I don't know how long this Titan passthough works when it's unplugged from a USB port.

Flavor wise, also with a never ending battery I seen to really like this passthough almost better than the standard battery.

Has anyone else noticed that the flavor seems to taste different with it?

I'm using a 36Mg Marlboro, 36Mg Menthol mix half and half which I'm in love with.

Have to give this 9/10

The biggest downfall is the packaging that it comes in. For me I just feel the need to have a package with details of how to use the product. The other downfall BUT it is cheap at 19.99USD; I feel that it would be a much better product at 29.99 with an atomizer to come along with it. Flavor wise it really brings it out with the Titan, and makes it far more enjoyable at least with me. Being able to unplug it for a short trip where were you had to go is also a good plus. Then there is the part of it never running out of juice at your computer. HEHEHEHE almost over kill for the people that vape till their battery dies, because this sucker is just going to let you puff puff puff untill your head spins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread