• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

USB Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrage

Jan 1, 2011
Malaysia
whoa... sorry for not updating... well... got my hands on a PT couple of weeks ago from HealthCabin... USD20... waited for about 3 weeks to get it in my hands...

1000mAh%20eGo%20USB%20Passthru(Battery).jpg

and it is ooooossseeemmmm.... vaping wholeday infront of my laptop... it charges the batt while I m vaping... and when I need to go out I just unplug the usb connection... oooseeeemmmmm ai tel yaaah! :vapor:

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
whoa... sorry for not updating... well... got my hands on a PT couple of weeks ago from HealthCabin... USD20... waited for about 3 weeks to get it in my hands...

and it is ooooossseeemmmm.... vaping wholeday infront of my laptop... it charges the batt while I m vaping... and when I need to go out I just unplug the usb connection... oooseeeemmmmm ai tel yaaah! :vapor:

Congrats....finally get your PT...haha.

If you happen to order again from China, please let me know....I may tumpang some stuff and share the shipping.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Wow, this is from Health Cabin and is it from Joye?
good price and good power Charging option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread