Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
O.K. Hi, My question is where can I get a couple of USB pass thrus for my 501's? It seems everyone is out of stock or pricing them rediculously high.

Black Manual USB passthrough for Joye510 - Spare parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

There is no better deal than this right now - unless someone is unloading them on classifieds - always check there, btw.

This is $11 - they have 67 in stock and their 'Xmas sale' is free shipping EMS - the fastest - a savings of $15. If you ever wanted to stock up on attys now would be a good time to do that as well. Bulk pricing... let the page load fully.

Btw, while I buy from this vendor, I have bought from many vendors. In fact, I paid the big price at Janty for my PT's and - they're warrantied but so is heaven gifts'. And while people have said don't buy the 'cheap one's I've had three running strong from the 2nd week and I'm going on 6 months, but ymmv. You'll want to run them from a 1 amp wall and/or car plug rather than your computer. A good deal here on wall:

USB Dual Power Adapter

... it's a dual with the right mAmps on each and like $3.85 including shipping. But I think if you want more than one you have to pay that same amount. IOW, you can't add to your cart, you have to order twice but if you do that they will combine the shipping if you put that in comments on checkout.

For the car I have a Belkin dual usb where one ports runs the PT well. The other will run it but at 500mamps. I use that side to charge something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread