Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - WOW!!! - LE iHybrid Celtic, JonBoy Lavatank and iHybrid Pure Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: WOW!!! - LE iHybrid Celtic, JonBoy Lavatank and iHybrid Pure Lot

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: The Pure was used as a daily mod - and has a FEW minute scratches (they are imperceptible). Otherwise they are all in perfect AS NEW condition.

Image:

Description:
It is time to let go of a few of my treasures as I look to purchase a new mod. Up for bid, as a LOT please - I know the tank doesn't really "go" with the two iHybrid but hey it is what I have, is a mint condition Limited Edition iHybrid Celtic, an authentic JonBoy Lavatank and a iHybrid Pure. Trust me when I say these are like new - you can't see anything wrong with them - they are mint. As you can see in the pics the Celtic comes with two extra green tank, and one extra clear tank. The pure does not have a tip with it.

Right now I am unwilling to spilt these and sell them separately. Shipping is included in the purchase price. However, insurance is not. You can purchase insurance - at post office cost - if you desire. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Willing to ship to: U.S.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Insurance is available at p.o. cost.

Price: $205

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 115