Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Vicious Ant Primo Stabilzed Wood DNA 75 Mod *Excellent*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Vicious Ant Primo Stabilzed Wood dna 75 mod *Excellent*

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None, Zilch, Nada, Zero.

Image:

Description:
Selling an Excellent/Like New condition Primo Stabilized Wood DNA 75 High-End Mod by Vicious Ant of the Philippines. I bought this one directly from VA about 4 months ago for $400 plus shipping and Duty (about $469 total). VA is well known for their Outstanding Design, Manufacture, Fit, Finish, and overall Artisan Devices. Comes with original VA Box and VA Bag (as seen in Pics).
Link to the VA Primo Page for more Details, Description, and Specs:
Primo Archives - Vicious Ant
This Primo is # 575 "the Voodoo Doll" and is totally unique as are they all. The faceplate is laser etched and like the rest of the Mod is blemish and defect free. It is a single 18650 Batt Device (Batt not included) and the Batt Cap is a simple 1/4-turn design and smooth as silk. The 510 Base is designed and made to easily accept up to 25mm Atties with no overhang and looks as if they actually "belong". This truly is a Work of Art and an awesome High-End Device in both Looks and Vape Performance.

The Primo has the genuine Evolv DNA 75 that is amazing in function and performance in Power and TC multi-modes. Fully capable of being customized, individualized, and upgraded using Evolv's Escribe Software available free and lifetime SW & Firmware Upgrades. This particular Mod/Board has no issues, glitches, or hiccups and every aspect and facet works perfectly and as expected. Has been updated with the latest Evolv FW update version. Performs flawlessly in both Power and TC Modes with Ni200, Ti, and 2 SS Profiles pre-loaded and other Wire Profiles can be input using eScribe.
I will restore the Vicious Ant Main Power-Up Screen but leave the rest of the Settings as I have tweeked them through the eScribe Software. You can leave these and tweek to suit, change all or some to suit, or restore to Factory Settings as you see fit. Escribe is awesome and allows the User to change almost every aspect of the Board and appearance and even run diagnostics and monitor it's performance on your Computer or Tablet. Really is impressive and all my future Devices will have to be DNA (eScribe capable) equipped after this experience.

The Pics show the Colors and Grains very well and accurately. There are no scratches or blemishes or marring of any sort or degree on it. I only took it to Work twice and to the local Vape Shop once to let the Crew check it out. Otherwise, it stayed chairside indoors and guarded like a PitBull on a T-Bone.
I love this Beauty and bought it thinking it would be the Crown Jewel of the Ft. Vape Armory and only be used chairside or on "special Occasion". But, I always seem to revert back to old habits of Mech Dripping when chairside in the Den and "special Occasions" don't seem to be happening in my hum-drum mundane existence ;) so unfortunately it is far too under utilized and under appreciated.
Therefore, time for this wonderful Unit to be transferred to another Duty Station where it will be given the proper attention it so very much deserves.
I really do hate it and am still 50/50 on letting it go as I type this out. But, c'est la Vie and Life goes on. Besides, if it doesn't garner the desire and value it requires, I'll just keep it anyways. Let the Market and you fine Brothers & Sisters be the Judges :)

I realize VA has lowered the Price of these by $50 U.S. since I bought the Voodoo #575 but due to its pristine condition and the fact no extra Shipping or Duty has to be paid, don't have to sweat the long Journey inbound or Customs Clearance and Duty, and especially that it is tried, tested, and proven to be flawless in performance (no Returns or Hassles to worry about), I feel the $375 Price for this is both well warranted and fair.
Also, trying to find these Jewels in-CONUS or in NA these days is damn near impossible now days. When you can, these still are bringing $400-$450 plus shipping.

The ONLY Trades *plus appropriate Cash (from Buyer) I will consider are for a Provari Procyon or P3 complete Unit/Set as bought new in like new condition. NO other Trades or models of Provaris will be considered (Wife loves my Procyon and wants her own and I want mine back).

Payment by Paypal only and I will ship via USPS Priority Shipping in 24-48 business hours. Tracking # PM'd soon as dropped at local Post Office. Check my Feedback to know all the above can be trusted as well as the quality and condition of my Gear.

Questions welcomed and I thank you for your viewing and consideration.
Vape On & Enjoy!

Willing to ship to: U.S.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking & USPS Priority Included Insurance

Price: $375.00

Shipping cost: USPS Priority Shipping Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal Only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• 20170315_130125.jpg
    20170315_130125.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 20170315_130136.jpg
    20170315_130136.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20170315_130311.jpg
    20170315_130311.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 20170315_130436_001.jpg
    20170315_130436_001.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 20170315_130227_001.jpg
    20170315_130227_001.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
That thing sure is pretty. I wouldn't know whether to vape on it or sleep with it
Both!

That's the kind of mod that should spend every night on its owner's nightstand. You vape it just before you go to sleep. You vape it first thing in the morning when you wake up. In between, you sleep with it right there. During the day, it should live someplace where it can remain well-protected.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks much Matty! Right back atcha.

Thanks to Rossum also. Chairside table, Nightstand, going out on those "Special Occasions (I don't have anymore as this old Soldier is wore-out and seen all the Action & Pomp and Circumstance I need for 3 lifetimes), Date-Nights, Church, Business Meetings, Charity Galas, the Opera,,,,, ok ok ok... Getting caught up in the OCD traps :)
It is a stellar Mod and one does need to defer to one's "knock-around Mod(s) in certain rough n tumble possibility situations. But make no mistake about it, this ain't no Daisy or Faberge Egg. It looks awesome but also equally quality built to be carried and vaped as one prudently sees fit.
I have OCD issues and 8 other Mods for varying purposes so was a tad too protective of the Primo. This will make someone an amazing Mod for anyone for most purposes and last their lifetime. Don't be fooled by it's great Aesthetics. It was meant to be carried and used which lead me to list it and let some other Vaper benefit from my misplaced shortcomings and lack of usage.

Now, Ladies & Gents, step right up and getchoo some of this amazing Piece of High-End Quality Gear. Don't be afraid to take your rightful place wielding "Excaliber". Embrace your inner King or Queen.
Destiny beckons.... Will you answer its call?
Fate is calling out to YOU! PM today. PM now.
Thank you. Thank you very much.
:D

P.s. I am open to and will consider REASONABLE offers.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks and Sa-Lute MaDeuce my fellow Ne'er Do Well ;)

As the Primo Voodoo is getting attention and noticed yet no Takers or Offers,,, The Market is dictating a lower Price. Reluctantly I acquiesce and so be it.
Only $340 w/free USPS Priority Shipping or talk Trade for one of the above named Provaris and Cash. That's one helluva Deal on one helluva high-end one-of-a-kind Stabilized Wood DNA 75 Authentic Vicious Ant Mod.
Surely that is enough to finally stir a Fence-Sitter or two into Action.

P.s. Best hurry and snatch this up before the temporary insanity wears off.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread