For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Super T precise ELA v1 w/ rare aftermarket parts

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None, see description

Image:

Description:
Hello everybody!

I have today a legendary mod from Super T manufacturing, who are sadly no longer around today. The precise ELA is a bulletproof mod that will never fail you.

The 510 connection & unique telescoping ability of this mod mean that every single atomizer will work with this mod, guaranteed.

For sale today in modestly used condition, some very light surface blemishes can be seen in person, but could easily be polished out. Pictures were taken shortly after a simple polishing i did myself in a few minutes, it is common maintenance to keep any mechanical mod in top shape.

Aftermarket parts include:

- Satburn 18650 SS fixed tube
- Satburn 18500 SS & Brass fixed tubes
- Satburn flat button switch, SS & Brass inserts
- 19mm & 22mm flush topcaps, along with stock topcap
- Super T flat button
- Super T 'strata' hybrid atomizer (No topcap needed, really neat)
- 'P' Super T drip tip for Strata, standard 510 fit

Some of these parts are difficult to find and are long out of production.

Pictured below in 18500 mode, with the telescoping tube, SS top accent ring, 22mm flush topcap, satburn button switch with SS insert, and another SS button accent ring.
It looks great in any combination, you have a very large pool of options to choose from here! 3 buttons, 3 topcaps, and 3 different bodies. (telescoping, 18650 fixed & 18500 fixed) not to mention the different color combinations with the SS and Brass.

Hate to see it go, but i do not use it as much as id like to. My vape preference always brings me back to regulated DNA devices, but a mechanical will always have appeal. I have yet to find a better mechanical- ever. Anyone who knows it can attest to its quality, durability and ease of use.

Get it today slightly used- and with many more aftermarket parts- for much cheaper than it can be found elsewhere, just check vapinart!! (Also v1)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, thank you very much for looking :)

ELA.jpg
ELA2.jpg
ELA3.jpg

Willing to ship to: USA only please

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: 2 day priority flat-rate shipping included free

Price: 330

Shipping cost: free to buyer

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal Goods & Services only please

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
A truly Amazing piece of Vape Gear & ancillaries you just don't, and may never again, find together and available often. A very rare combo of Aesthetic, Engineering, Design, Manufacturing, & Performance Beauty.
Wow,,, one of the "Unicorns" of Vape Gear Lore.
Awesome Seller as well.

King_Louie

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Southern California
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pm sent long ago.

Im sorry i have been slightly preoccupied with the holidays & traveling, but i have replied to your pm.

And thank you for the love everybody :) It really is a fantastic mod, with something like this im always hesitant to let it go, but i know the next owner will appreciate it just as much (or more) than i have.

If i didnt vape at consistently at least 1-1.5 ohms i would never sell it, but regulated just suits me best, with the way i vape. For someone with an array of RDA's, the ELA is a no brainer for me. Not that it doesn't suit tanks just as well either.

It's tragic great american companies like Super-T are no longer around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread