Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Mark Bugs Gem (v1, AUTHENTIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Mark Bugs Gem (v1, AUTHENTIC)

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None.

Image: See Next Post

Description:
Forgive my bluntness but I can't decide whether to throw a coil and wick in this, or to sell it. It will likely come down to whether there's any solid demand for it or not, since they're no longer available anywhere (not even clones).

Supposedly, as MTL atties go, this one is up there with the very best. I haven't tried it yet because, quite frankly, I'm afraid to do so. I know me, and if I like it, I'll never even investigate the market.

From Mark Bugs' website:

"GEM is a Rebuildable tank Atomiser designed for hybrid connection with all Wizard EVOLVED and Wizard's Apprentice EVOLVED (all versions) out there, but will work also on Wizard and Wizard's Apprentice (all versions) and on any mod that has a 510 connection.

GEM is made from stainless steel and has two different types of tanks - glass and SS - the SS tank having also the GEM 3D logo engraved.

It also offers the possibility to be connected hybrid with the WE and WAE or through 510 connector depending on what type of device it is used with. It will work and look great on 21mm or 22mm tube mods or on any box mods that can take these diameters.

GEM has the possibility to adjust the air flow between 0mm and 2.5mm, the AFC system is unique and has a very reduced vapor chamber.

The tank has two top fill holes, in order to make it easier for the user to fill it."

CAPACITY
Glass tank - 4ml
Stainless steel tank - 5ml

HEIGHT
Hybrid configuration (without the tip): 36.9mm
510 configuration (without the tip): 38.9mm

DIAMETER
21mm
22mm (only in 510 configuration adding the 22mm ring)

TIP

Height: 19.15 mm (including the stand)
Diameter: 9 mm

This GEM kit includes:
- two glass tanks
- one stainless steel tank
- hybrid base (with the silver plated small pin)
- 510 base (with the silver plated larger pin)
- 21 mm ring (for 510 base)
- 22 mm ring (for 510 base)
- one deck
- one dry burn threaded ring

Price includes:
- Complete GEM kit, including the Mark Bugs tin/box
- USPS Priority Shipping, plus insurance for the full amount

Every once in a very rare while, sometimes, one or two other things have been known to "fall" into a box, but never anything of signficant value, and certainly nothing comparable to THIS (literal) gem.

$122 out the door and into your hands. That's 35% less than they'd be if they could even be bought, which they cannot.

Offers will be considered (with no promise of acceptance), but the chances of insulting me with an offer are zero. It's literally impossible.

STILL uncertain that I even with to post this, but I think I'm going to go ahead and push the button. Let's see what happens from here. Hopefully I don't do what I did with the Vaporshark, and take it down an hour after I post it :facepalm: :blush: :lol:

Fickle much (me)? :blink:

Thanks for looking!

DP&KD

Willing to ship to: United States

I reside in: US
Other: United States

Shipping add-ons:

Price: 122

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal, Google Pay (no mention of ecigs)

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Take it off! (Take it all off?) ;)

Hubba pretty s'weet gorgeous yummy lil gem!

Predictions of mind changing:

View attachment 770221

:lol:

Been here, done this? :blush:

That is a great deal! I have the Gem and Gem 2, much prefer the original one, Gem2 has a bit more air than I like. They look great on a Vaporflask too!

Thanks, Brew! I'm doing a bang-up job of telling myself that I wouldn't like it, just to keep temptation at bay.

I'm making a very convincing argument too! You should hear me. I'm proud of myself. ;) :laugh:

Subject to change.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:lol:

Been here, done this? :blush:

Thanks, Brew! I'm doing a bang-up job of telling myself that I wouldn't like it, just to keep temptation at bay.

I'm making a very convincing argument too! You should hear me. I'm proud of myself. ;) :laugh:

Subject to change.
It's OK to talk to yourself.....as long as you don't interrupt......

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Kat presented a compelling argument last night, which helped enlighten me to the fact that it was pretty dumb to list this thing before I ever even tried it. I doubt it was going to fly away anyway, and since I'll be gone today, we''re shutting it down.

Thanks, ECF & Brewbear. It was worth the few laughs. :)

Given the new & unexpected "Gottliebian" climate, I'm not sure we'll be listing much (anything?) from this point. If that does indeed turn out to be the case, this (listing ads) is definitely one of the things I'll miss a lot.

Dayum (smh). :(

(Tipping cap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread