Rating - 100%
176   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: joyetech eRoll C - Black - with extras

Condition: Good

Known flaws: none

Image:

Description:
I just purchased this from rocky mountain, then decided I really like my eCabs better after all.

There are 2 leather cases here.....I like them because they allow you to carry 2 complete eRolls, side by side, one can be charging while the other is sitting in right-most slot to use.

There are 3 eRoll C cartridges (metal: 2 black, 1 silver) plus 5 original eRoll cartridges (4 clear, 1 black) and all are interchangeable.

The eRoll C does not sit properly inside the leather cases like the older one does because of the way the new eRoll C case closes and opens (seems to need more clearance on the left side). I simply took the eRoll C cover off.

If you want me to put it back on I will have my computer repair guy (I don't have any tiny screwdrivers here) do that. But it is just way easier to use as is, you just flip the leather cover open and the eRolls are just easier to get to that way IMHO.

I will be happy to show the invoice and that this was recently posted. The PCC has been charged exactly 1x only. Everything works great.

- 2 leather eRoll cases (1 white, 1 black)
- 1 eRoll C PCC with charging cable
- 2 joyetech type A atties (new in package, not shown)
- 3 eRoll C cartridges (2 black, 1 silver)
- 5 eRoll original cartridges (4 clear, 1 black)

qn8vfs.jpg

$37 plus $3.00 shipping FCM

Willing to ship to: CONUS only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: see ad

Shipping cost: see ad

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules