97   0   0
    For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Downsizing part 3 lots of Provari's and other mods

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: No known flaws

Image:

Description:
    ---Gun Metal Zenkote 2.5 Provari with red LED and 18650 extension cap, no batts included. New, never used-- $75.00

---Harlequin green 2.5 Provari with green LED and 18650 extension cap, no batts included. New, never used-- $75.00

---Ruby red 2.5 Provari with red LED and 18650 extension cap, no batts included. New, never used-- $75.00

---Red/black fade mini Provari with blue LED. Uses 18350 or 18490 batt with extension cap. Ext cap is included but no batts included. New, never used-- $75.00

---Black Smoant Charon 225w Mini kit, included mod, battlestar sub ohm tank with 2 coils and spare parts. New, never used-- $28.00

---Yellow Bat Kit with RGB Lights, 220w, includes Bat Mod, Usb Cable, Damo tank, 510 adapter, 2 coils, spare glass and extra oring. Uses dual 18650 cells, batts are not included. New, never used-- $28.00

---SOLD Blue Mini Ecig Xvostick . I don't know much about this, it is an older mod but is new, never used. Can use batt or USB cable, no cable or batt included. $16.00

Prices include shipping, tracking and insurance. I have tried to keep costs down but shipping is 7.20 on most of these so it is the lowest I can go.

Willing to ship to: Conus

I reside in: US
    Other:

Shipping add-ons: insurance and tracking included

Price: See Description

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 7 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal with no mention of vape or ecigs

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• GMZEN.jpg
      GMZEN.jpg
      421 KB · Views: 80
    • harlequingreen.jpg
      harlequingreen.jpg
      330.7 KB · Views: 77
    • rubyred.jpg
      rubyred.jpg
      347.1 KB · Views: 75
    • redblkmini.jpg
      redblkmini.jpg
      261.6 KB · Views: 75
    • smoat.jpg
      smoat.jpg
      212.3 KB · Views: 79
    • bat.jpg
      bat.jpg
      156.5 KB · Views: 80
    • mini1.jpg
      mini1.jpg
      208 KB · Views: 81
    • mini2.jpg
      mini2.jpg
      179.4 KB · Views: 77
    Last edited:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   0
    No, I am doing a sad dance to have to let so many of the Vari's go and lost money on most items with the high cost of shipping plus having to pay sales tax and shipping when I bought them. Unfortunately, I need to downsize in preparation for a possible move.

I hope you don't think I am price gouging anyone. Thanks everyone for the support.

Pretty sure JCinFLA was saying that the buyer got a steal on some brand new Provaris.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    @rosesense - Oh no...I didn't think you were price gouging AT ALL! It's just the opposite. Those colors of PV have gone for a minimum of $130 each on eBay if/when they were new. Some were even without the original box and had no extension cap. The GMZ one...has gone for as much as $168 new! I've been watching ProVari on eBay very closely since ProVape closed and continue to check it daily even now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread