Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Brass BF mod by Custom-Classic

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Used for about two months, Never Dropped, Never polished, Well Loved.

Image:

Description:

From the maker:
Magnets! The magnets I use are a perfect balance between holding the cap securely, and still being able to get the cap off quickly, without tools, when you need to. They are pressed in, and will not come loose. No glue involved. I know that just putting screws in there would be WAY cheaper and easier for me to do... I go to great lengths to spot the magnets from the underside to ensure perfect alignment. I don't know about you, but I take my cap off several times a day. It's nice to be able to just pop it off anytime you need to, especially in case of emergency... Steel screws being threaded into, and out of aluminum or brass, over and over again, just seems like a bad idea to me...

Open, unobstructed squonk hole. This is just personal preference, really. I, as well as many others, just prefer it this way...

Beryllium Copper contact. The contact I use is made from beryllium copper. It has a slightly domed contact pad that's made from silver. It, in my opinion, creates the perfect button press. Not too light, but really smooth and doesn't require a lot of effort. It's very similar to a REO button press, if you're familiar...

Brass negative battery contact. It is obviously brass, and is threaded into the body. I use this on my aluminum mods, as well.

Peek insulator. I use a PEEK insulator between the bottom of the metal buttons, and the top side of the contact. Very good heat resistance...

Form factor. Mine is smaller than any other 18650 metal bf mod on the market. Measuring just 1.75"x.9"x3.34". It is similar in size to a PEKO, if you're familiar...

Attention to detail. I hand finish all my mods one at a time. I make sure the finish is super smooth and all the line are blended well.

Adjustable stainless 510 connection. I use a s.s., adjustable 510 insert. It is threaded into the cap. Most of, if not all of the atty's we use are made from s.s. I can't imagine threading a s.s. atty into, and out of a 510 connection that's just aluminum, or brass, or whatever the mod is made from...

From Me:
Paid 450.00 in August 2015
Stainless Pin, No Brass makes contact with your juice.
Hits Hard, dependent on build.
What is pictured is what is included, Except the Radius RDA, That's Mine!
Questions answered ASAP.

Forum Thread here:
BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Good Luck, Jim

PS Pix in second post.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: $12 for Priority Mail with insurance

Price: 350.00

Shipping cost: $12 for Priority Mail with insurance

Ships: Immediately