Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Brand New Authentic & Authenticated IPV5 200 watts SX-Pure

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Brand New Authentic & Authenticated IPV5 200 watts SX-Pure

Condition: Good

Known flaws: When I opened it there were 3 or so small lines in the gloss. I tried to exchange it however, the gloss is not returnable. However, I briefly tested it at I had 14 days to return it. everything worked as described and perfectly. Authentic & Authenticated. Comes with full warranty: Please see the pictures. I can provide more if need be and anything else including the model number.

Image:
eCIiD

Description:
Brand New IPV5, Authentic and Authenticated. comes with original box in plastic and everything including the warranty & up-grade cable. i tested it as i had 14 days to return it for no more then 5 minutes. It worked as described and perfectly. tested with different types of batteries, tanks and coil types. TCR functionality, SX-Pure ability. I bought 2 Boxer Mods 1 DNA and the YIHI as well as a cloundmakertech which were all back ordered. I bought this as well as 5 other Mods which i sold them all except the IPV4S which I will list next. I paid almost cost and I am selling it at a loss just to move it out of my closet. I also dropped it by $10 because of those few lines in the gloss. Pictures again:

Willing to ship to: US. anywhere else will have to be discussed

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Buyer pays: priority within US w/ tracking and insurance probably $5-$7

Price: 45

Shipping cost: depending it where it is going. Probably $5 to $7

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal Only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread