Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Bolt v1 mechanical squonker, Odis O-Atty, Vapedroid C1D2, & Eden Mods Snapdragon v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Rating - 100%
69   0   1
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Bolt v1 mechanical squonker, Odis O-Atty, Vapedroid C1D2, & Eden mods Snapdragon v1

Condition: Good

Known flaws: The stainless steel cap on the O-atty has one superficial scratch mark that can be buffed out. Ultem slam cap has some scratches as well. Black slam cap is in great condition.

The Vapedroid C1D2's anti-slip rubberized grip finish has seen better days. This was my daily used mod and for some reason the finish just came off from the bottom of the mod, battery door, and the frame where the door is held magnetically. More of an aesthetic issue as the C1D2 works perfectly and I have never had any problems using it.

Bolt is in pristine condition. No extra bottles or spares, it didn't come with any.

Eden Mods Snapdragon v1 is in great condition, but unfortunately, no spares or original packaging will come with it (I can't find them..lol)

Image:

Description:
Hello again ECF...

Work has been really slow the past month and my daughter's b-day is coming up next week, so what better way then to unload a few goodies.

At this time, I am only looking to sell all items as a combo deal and I'm really not looking for any trades.

First up is an authentic Bolt V1 mechanical squonker. It's made of 3D printed high-tensile alumide and has high grade silver contacts.

Second up is an authentic 1st run Odis O-Atty RDA that I bought last September from Dashvapes. It will come with:

receipt from dashvapes
A bottom feed pin
Spare orings and hex screw
Ultem wide bore slam cap
Black Delrin wide bore slam cap
Original packaging

Third up is an authentic Eden Mods Snapdragon v1. Unfortunately, I can't find the spares bag that came with the rda.

And finally, the Vapedroid C1D2 DNA 75w (not color). This mod has seen better days, but works well and hasn't had any hiccups. I bought it directly from Ayman (VD Modder) on his FB page on 8/16. The C1D2 will come with box, instructions, and micro usb.

Asking for $450.00 shipped priority mail to CONUS only. Price also includes paypal fee.

I'll throw in a few extra goodies to set you on your way to a great vape....including batteries.

Thanks again ECF and please message me if you have any questions.

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Delivery confirmation & tracking included. Extra insurance to be paid for by the buyer

Price: $450.00

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal only with no mention of ecigs please

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• 4s2E8bL.jpg
    4s2E8bL.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 97