Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - LOT RDA/VW/Mech Hexohm V2.1 #023, Vapor Flask DNA40, Kennedy Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eibhilin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
Northern CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: LOT rda/VW/Mech Hexohm V2.1 #023, Vapor Flask DNA40, Kennedy Etc

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Varied

Image:

Description:
Lot of a bunch of things (hoping to downsize my collection/replace with items I'll use). Everything authentic, generally ordered directly from manufacturer, if not super reliable shop.

Hexohm V2.1, White, Craving Vapor pre-order, #023. Your standard OKL2-T/20-W12 chip, 110W device, lifetime warranty, the usual. This is my favorite mod, but with my current build style/atties it's just not getting the love it used to. In perfect working order. (Please, please PLEASE be sure you're familiar with this mods limits/chip/the potentiometer before purchase. I can answer questions if you're not sure but I'd love this to be going to the best home possible. :3) Scuffing, no deep or major scratches. Bottom has worst of wear. $110 shipped.

Authentic Chicks with Wicks Hexohm V2. Hammond box variety, 110 watt. OKL-T20. Great condition, the super durable coating of doom and peril. Working flawlessly. $70 shipped.

Original Stainless Vapor Flask V2.1 DNA 40 VW Mod, from Vapor Flask. Great condition, little bit of scratching on base battery covers as shown in picture. Includes card, USB cable and original packaging. Working perfectly. $110 shipped.

Copper SMPL 2.0 by R.E.M. Creations. Great external condition, button has a little weirdness. $30 shipped.

Praxis V2 Stainless Mech Mod. Has some scratching. Had this up for consignment previously and the button was damaged in the shop. $30 shipped.

Kennedy 22mm Competition Atomizer #1602 with a bunch of accessories. Selling with Original cap, Gremlin, Demon, some reduced chamber cyclops weirdness I acquired third party, a wide bore drip tip, and the three standard smaller driptips (white, black and stainless). Excellent condition, barely used (sadly). $100 shipped.

Tugboat RDA Lot. Blue Tugboat V1 #0164, V1 Brass #3104, V2 Zombie #0178, 3 slam caps (zombie green, tiffany and white, pink comp cap). Pink comp cap has some dings (this was my daily driver for awhile with another V2), and center post on Zombie V2 chewed on some pretty thick wire so slight bit of damage there, otherwise all in excellent shape. Have some spare parts in a bag I can include. $50 shipped.

Copper Tugboat V1 Mech. This is battle-damaged. I honestly don't know what to price this at. This and the Noisy Cricket (original). Either $15 shipped ea or let me know if you want one with purchase/trade? Can throw them in.

$450 for lot shipped, or as priced individually.

Link to all images: Dropbox - ECFAll

I'd trade toward:

Praxis Banshee (Light); Hammer of God V3 (Especially Space Purple); Smoant RABOX; Revenant Cartel 160; CSMNT. RDA (Being fair I already have one but this guy is a beast.); GOON Accessories; VGOD PRO150; Some Limitless Mechs (esp matte series); Any SubOhm Subzero (Legendary or Shorty) Esp. Blemished (the -weird- colors, uglier the better like orange or yellow or a bizarre camo would be a thing); DHD/Half Moon Drip Tips (FATBASTAHD Goon/CSMNT).

(If you DO have anything on this list you're looking to trade, or better, I do have other items I'm not posting yet that I'd be willing to part with for the right item. (Stuff like Velocity V1, Boss Hog RDA, Green Dotmod Petri RDA, Trick Tanks, Mrs. Soaky, Dark Horse RDA, Litt Up Customs NES DNA40, planning to post more at a later time, just debating what I most want to keep, working my way up.)

Willing to ship to: US, Canada

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Will insure.

Price: Trade or $450 for Lot

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal, Venmo

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report