Closed/Sold (US) - Sell or Trade - Calix V2 RTA Full Size Plus Nano Kit - P3 Threaded Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: Calix V2 rta Full Size Plus Nano Kit - P3 Threaded Base

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

Image:

Description:
Selling my two month old Calix V2, full sized version (42mm height) with a 5ml juice capacity. I also have the nano kit which consists of the nano chamber and tank, it threads onto the V2 base and uses the full size top cap and is 32mm high with a 2ml juice capacity. This is a platform system that is designed to quickly convert from one mode to the other. Heights are without drip tip.

This atty is really easy to build on, easy to fill, and to take apart and clean - it has only four pieces, five if you include the drip tip. It is made from the highest grade 304L Stainless Steel (the safest for vaping).

The Calix also has two ByLeo drip tips. A stainless steel 15mm tip (STR15) and a 10mm "ice" color (STR10). Comes with the brass rod for turning the atty and the allen key for the air flow, as well as a spare air flow screw and post screw

NOTE: This is the P3 threaded version for use on Provari devices - it will not work with a standard 510 connection!

This is in excellent condition with about 5 or 6 tank fulls run through it, about 3 through the nano kit. It is a fantastic atty, but it is just too airy for me.

Would only consider a trade for a nearly new Erlkonigin (nano kit preferable).

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: USPS Priority Mail with tracking included, $50 insurance included

Price: $135

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• Calix.jpg
    Calix.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 106