Upgrading my 510 to an ego Tank (or possibly other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitches

Jul 14, 2009
I have a standard 510. I have new atomizers and liquid, but I'm not getting the vapor I did when it was new (over 2 years old). My thoughts are that the batteries are just old and should be replaced. It's the same story with my PCC, mostly dead. After checking around, I am thinking I might as well upgrade.

I am thinking of getting an ego tank because I can use my 510 atomizers and carts on the ego's new batteries. Buying a starter kit will get me the charger for the new batteries, and I will get to try the tank system. If the tank system sucks, I at least got to try it and can use my old 510 carts and atomizers. If the system is great, I wouldn't have been able to use my old gear anyway.

Do I have this all correct?

Any suggestions on where to buy or an opinion on a better upgrade path for my 510?

jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama
I recently watched a youtube video about the 510 tank system. I'm def intriqued. I'm pretty sure the tank system will be my next big vapinp upgrade. It says I can use it with my blu cig which I love and I also just purchased a Joye 510. I should be able to use with both. If you get one pretty soon Stitches please post if you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread