unauthorized charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

grace70

Apr 3, 2015
Mississippi
Hi there! I have been smoke free for 2 years now, thanks to vaping. I smoked for 24 years and never thought I'd be able to quit. I have used my freedom smokes from the beginning. I have tried other online vendors, but MFS has the best tasting vapor, in addition, their shipping is very fast.
Having said all that, I believe that my debit card has been hacked through my freedom smokes. I placed orders in Feb and Mar, and following each my debit card was used to make online and in store purchases at Microsoft and nordstroms. I have had to cancel my debit card twice in March due to this. My daughter also placed an order and has had her debit card hacked. So, even though I love the juice flavor and get really fast shipments, I need to find another vendor whose flavors are great. I always use the same two flavors and I mix them together. The Juicy fruit bubble gum and the cinnamon candy.
Does anyone have a great vendor with comparable flavor tastes of my freedom smokes. I would like a small sample to start, just to make sure I like it. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I've placed two orders with them with the same credit card and so far have not gotten any unauthorized charges on that card. I also placed a third order, and paid with a prepaid visa gift card that I received and needed to use up. After my order, there was only 40 cents left on that card. They're more than welcome to hack that card number and try to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread