• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK Vapefest, interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
A few of us have been chatting about organising a UK Vapefest. So before going any further with it, I want to know how many people would be interested in attending such an event.

It would probably be held somewhere central to all, in a Travel Lodge or somewhere of that ilk, and of course we would try and give ample warning of a date in order to give people time to save up etc.

UK suppliers would be invited to attend and hire a table in order to direct sell, and have sample juices etc.

We would be seeking donation of goods for raffle etc in order to help fund the venue.

Its a chance to show the 'powers that be' how strong we are, and how dedicated we all are NOT to support the tobacco industries by going back to smoking. And in order to get that message across we would be sending invites out to MHRA rep, Politician's etc.

So, at this stage, let me know what you think.

Come one guys and gals, this will be fun... and a chance to meet your supplier face to face, and buy from them on the day, sample juices, get to know people from all the UK forums, and maybe win something in a raffle.....

and there will be a bar close by.....

Thank you to the mod who changed this title so quickly...

Last edited:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
UK MiniFest – York - 22nd May 10

UK Vapers are invited to join us at the York Brewery in Micklegate York on the 22nd May from 10am for the first Vapers Meet, one of many to come.

This event is ticket only, so you can’t just turn up on the day. A lunch will be provided, and teas and coffee as required.

The cost for the day is £20 payable to York Brewery. Credit cards will only be accepted if name and address details are provided in advance. Cash or Personal Cheque are the preferred methods of payment.

A tour of the Brewery can also be booked, at a discounted rate, again, this needs to be indicated when booking.

If you wish to attend, please contact Toby at toby[AT]ivapour.co.uk as soon as possible, alternatively, PM either Toby or me, Petbe.

Final bookings must be in by Friday 7th May.

If you have already confirmed via UKVapers, then there is no need for further confirmation

I have also asked admin to post details on the EVENTS board.

One of the discussions planned will be the formation of local Vaping Groups, Clubs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread