UK - The Vapor Station - UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Vapor Station UK storefront is now open!

Browse our affordable starter kits, India (as opposed to China!) produced e-liquids, and model accessories! Guaranteed the best in the UK with a 6-MONTH VS WARRANTY on all kits, 3-MONTH VS WARRANTY on all accessories and spare parts!

http://www.vaporstation.co.uk

Anything else you folks would like to see or any questions any of you may have regarding our new UK store, feel free to ask me, Eric, or the UK store manager Jordan!

Eric: eric@vaporstation.com OR ericscottmoon@yahoo.com
Jordan: jordan@vaporstation.co.uk

Phone Jordan at: 447788864556

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tell your friends and families we're here!

www.vaporstation.co.uk

Versus 510:
(available in matte black or matte white w/ blue led)
--2x manual batteries with led (customizable)
--1x automatic battery with led (customizable)
--2x atomizers
--5x round tipped cartridges (whistle-tipped on request)
--1x pocket pouch
--1x UK wall charging unit
--6 month VS warranty!
All for only £29.00!

Totem 302:
(available in matte black w/ blue led, glossy white w/ red led or copper w/ blacklight led)
--2x automatic battery with led
--2x atomizers
--5x whistle-tipped cartridges
--1x pocket pouch
--6 month VS warranty!
All for only £29.00!

Stasis 901 (pre-order for December 17):
(available in stainless steel w/ blacklight led, or black w/ white led)
--1x automatic battery with led (customizable)
--1x manual battery with led (customizable)
--2x atomizers
--5x whistle-tipped cartridges
--1x pocket pouch
--6 month VS warranty!
All for only £28.00!

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There should be a plastic bit inserted into the bottle. Just hold that upside down and the liquid will eventually drip out. If you want to speed up the liquid flow, just widen the center hole (not the airhole on the side and bottom) with a large metal strip like a knitting needle or large pin. If you need any further help, just ask!

Eric

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just one little problem and its probably me and not you but how in gods name do i insert the drippier on top of the glass bottles i just cant get it to drip i know I'm just stupid lol OK FORGET THE POST
I FOUND THE ANSWER
LOL

You're the man :)

brew30

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
ROTHERHAM U.K
:rolleyes:Hey you guys please forgive the stupid question i was knacked just done a 13 hour shift thanks again
And to anyone else reading this these guys are great to deal with i had a small problem with some juice e-mailed then and they posted another juice out to me within a few days they also sent me two packs of blank carts for free A BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jordan is now running a promotion on the UK store for a free 10mL bottle of our exclusive brand VS Vapour e-liquid with every order over £20.00. Flavor of our choosing, strength of yours - though requests are welcome! Just mention the flavor and strength you'd prefer in the "Note to Sender" box in the shopping cart and depending on stock quantity we'll do our best to meet your request.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Toupas,

We do not offer the red or orange LED on either of our websites as of now. The reason being the demand was just too low when we did try that market out and I assume that was likely because people didn't want their electronic cigarettes being mistaken for real cigarettes in public. Red/Orange LEDs just look too much like the burning ember on the end of an analog.

-Eric

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
Just for the record Eric, we don't have fascist anti-smoking lynch mobs in the UK :)
Even our version of ASH is a positively amicable and reasonable bunch. Feel free to sell red LED PVs over here mate. Actually, any chance of green LEDs? Blue and red is all we can get over here, i'd love some other colors to choose from.

toupas

Jan 16, 2010
Aveiro, Portugal
i dont know how often do you see somebody vaping in th US but here i never saw somebody sucking on a blue flame cig,if i saw that a month ago i would go like "WTF?"

anyway, i really think that i would attract much more attention with a blue led PV then a red led here, and i just want to blend in and do my thing without anyone bothering me, i think ppl here would be stupid enough to freak out even more by seeing someone smoke what they may think is some kind of radioactive cigarette...ehehe.. but what i think that really freaks ppl out would be the smoke in this case vapor in restricted places, and i would avoiding that anyway...

and to be honest, only having the blue led on your batteries are making me have second thoughts on buying it, other then that it sounds like a really good deal.

toupas

Jan 16, 2010
Aveiro, Portugal
  • Deleted by Elapid
  • Reason: Member request
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread