UK People please!!! New vaper here. Some info and questions please! Also flavour discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevolocus

Sep 2, 2011
London
Hi all,

I bought a jac vapour e-cig, it produces a nice amount of smoke, unfortunately the tobacco drops i got taste more like caramel! Its not my favorite flavour I have to admit. I was wondering if anyone knows some UK retailers that supply some "best selling" flavours?

Can you guys in the uk tell me where you get your juice from and what your favoriute flavour is? Perhaps give a little review also? I've ordered from totally wicked some "decadent flavours" such as coconut and apple but not sure where to start really as my everyday smoke..??

Help would be great, thanks

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
The best flavoured stuff ever since I started vaping 9 months ago are:

Ry4, perique black - freedomvape
Caramel, cappuccino gusto, ry4 - liberty flights
Watermelon (red label), cappuccino (titan), virginia gold (titan) - Totally wicked

FreedomVape Online Store - Items - FreedomVape (UK) RY4 is good from here but I can't speak for much of their other flavours. The perique black is ok I guess, maybe worth getting a 5ml of it just to see. It's a love it or hate it thing because it's a very strong flavour. Freedomvape is free postage and do juice pretty cheap so it's worth giving kev a shot. If you like mint the mint and chocolate chip is like those green mint balls you put on ice cream. Very spearmint-ish and ice cream like.

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings do the absolute best cappuccino gusto in their xo line. It's a little more pricy but it's exactly like a double shot real espresso coffee that I have yet to find anywhere else. Their caramel is to die for too. I really like to get their ry4 and mix it with their caramel as my at work vape.

I've heard good things about the premium blend on liberty flights but I've not tried it yet. The best thing about liberty flights is the reviews on absolutely everything. Give the reviews for juices a read on each one and you'll get a pretty honest review from actual customers.

I stopped buying from TW because of the prices and that they use PG only which I found out I was allergic to a month down the line so that was awesome, not.

Their watermelon I liked so much I bought the concentrate and mix it myself into VG. It's the only one on the red label line I liked. It's less synthetic and sweet than other watermelon juices. It's tangy and just right on the nail for how watermelon should taste. Best fruit based flavour I've had.

The virginia gold I would buy the concentrate for if they sold it. It tastes exactly like golden virginia *smells* and reminds me of what I smoked for years, but it doesn't emulate the taste of a real rollie. I still like it.

The cappuccino there was godly and I mean wow, perfect cappuccino taste. Until about 3 months later every 10ml bottle I got tasted incredibly stale and flat. I stopped buying from them after that. I would honestly have put up with the mild pg reactions I get just to have that cappuccino. If they sorted out what seems like a restocking/turnover issue I've never had a cappuccino juice that tasted so real.

Last edited:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
I'm a big fan of RY4 - but that will possibly taste very caramelly to you also . For the flavour that comes in a lot of the carts you would want 555 aka 5n5 has no caramel taste at all to me. I'm also a m/boro fan (this is called various things from different suppliers) there are a fair few suppliers to check out ..

Freedomvape has already been mentioned so i'll go for the others i use.

Home - www.vapourworld.co.uk has the cheapest juices £ per ml they are chinese liquids but they are genuine dekang

Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid also has a nice liquid range.

Vapekandy - Electronic cigarettes - Vapekandy has some excellent fruit flavours there's always a fight for the blueberry in my house.

and if it's us liquids you want to try out then ELiquid and Electronic Cigarettes. does vermillion river juices and perfumers apprentice so that might be worth a shot for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread