Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Two years ago today, I got my first e-cig kit in the mail. It was a 901 cig-alike setup with a small tank and atomizer (like the original EGO, but smaller). About a week later I stopped needing or wanting my Basic analog cigs, and I've been smoke free ever since.

I had smoked for about 33 years with several attempts to quit cold turkey, only to go back to smoking after a period of time for one reason or another. I had given up on quitting when my mother died of lung cancer and I still could not find the strength or motivation to stay smoke free. A few years later my brother discovered e-cigs in a new local shop in upstate N.Y., and he urged me to give them a try. The rest, as they say, is history.

I am eternally grateful to this technology, this community (ECF), and my brother (who now seeks my advice on vaping hardware). Now I just need to decide what I'm going to buy for myself to celebrate. ;-)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Congrats on hitting the two year mark :) !

Thanks! I can't say it's been difficult (because it was rather easy), but I can say it's been very educational!

Big achievement! Congrats!

What to buy? That's easy - you're in Florida so by a new swimwear :laugh:

Hmmm... I'm a middle aged and out of shape guy, so maybe I should get a mankini?!?! :laugh:

Actually, I was thinking about some vape gear. I already have the devices I need, but a couple more carto tanks from IBTanked and some accessories might be a good self-reward.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I am eternally grateful to this technology, this community (ECF), and my brother (who now seeks my advice on vaping hardware). Now I just need to decide what I'm going to buy for myself to celebrate. ;-)

PIF to somebody who could use it more at this point, instead?

Regardless, congrats!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
PIF to somebody who could use it more at this point, instead?

Regardless, congrats!

Yep. I have been paying it forward to friends and family as much as possible. That's always a good thing!

Wow - congrats on the milestone :toast:

Why don't you get yourself a nice Reo woodvil to celebrate. They're going on sale next Friday. Judging by your avatar, I think it would be right up your alley.

I've been thinking about a bottom feeder, and I do love they way the woodvil looks, but I think I'll wait until they do a VV or VW edition. Thanks for the suggestion, in any case! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread