Two new vape shops in town, one of them carries Halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I live in a relatively small town, and until recently you could only get e-cig gear and juice at the smoke shops. Their selection sucked, and I hated going in there anyway because I haven't smoked in four years, and it made me feel "dirty" just walking through the door, lol.

Anyway, we now have TWO vape shops! The guy who owns Hoosiervapes lives here in my town, and he has opened a shop, he only carries his brand of juice, which is fine, and its not bad juice at all, but the other shop is a chain type franchise, and they carry lots of big name brands, including HALO :2cool:

Its nice to know if I'm running low I can grab some without waiting on USPS, and also no shipping charge. I haven't been in there yet, but according to their website they actually carry 15ml bottles of Halo, which I have never seen available on the Halo site, unless I'm missing something?

Anyhoo, I just thought it was really awesome to see Halo so close to home! :vapor:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hi Amy! That sounds exactly like what happened for me. I live in a small town too, and we have gotten 2 vapes stores recently and one of them has Halo. The resellers have 15mls, that's the only place you can buy a 15ml. Cinder told me that way back when. I know I'm missing out on the points I'd get from ordering online, but it's so nice to just be able to buy Halo and go! Congrats on the new vape store! (Hope some of this made sense, I haven't had enough coffee yet! lol)

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I know I'm missing out on the points I'd get from ordering online, but it's so nice to just be able to buy Halo and go!

Yeah, I totally plan to keep using Halo's site for bigger orders & points, but love that I now don't have to panic if I run out of juice, it's just a couple miles away, LOVE it!

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
Our vape store has Halo also. But I didn't even ask the price. Everything they have is extremely expensive

From the website, they list the 30ml Halo at $19.99, so no rip off there, but the 15ml was $11.99, which is a little steep, since you could get double that for 8 more bucks. But heck, if you're short on cash and you just need a little to get by, I'd gladly pay it. :D

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
Hiya, Amy! Does the shop only carry juice, or do they have hardware too?

And...have you tried the modified Aspire coils yet? If so, what do you think?

And...looky looky at my sig...ONE YEAR TODAY! :toast:

They have hardware, nothing I was too interested in though.

I have tried the Aspire tanks, and was not impressed. Not sure if its because they're dual coil or what, but all three tanks tasted like burnt rubber. I have a box of new coils, I may switch them out soon & try again. On the other hand, I bought several Evod tanks (single coil) and I am loving those.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
Do you pay any tax on the 11.99? If not its basically the same price as the website for 30ml, because of shipping. That is, if you order less then 75 dollars worth.

There would be tax, 7% here in Indiana, so would come out to less than $13 for 15ml. Not something I would want to pay all the time, but in a pinch it would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread