Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
This week's Flavor of the Week from The Vapor Room is "RY4" and it will actually run for almost two from June 22nd - July 4th. We will then be making Cotton Candy the flavor of the week for the remainder of our 4th of July Sale. $10 for 30ml!!

Use the coupon code thanku0 (the 0 is a zero) at checkout for an additional 15% OFF!

Visit the savings at www.thevaporroom.net

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Thanks for the word. I've always wanted to try RY4. And an early sale, I'm impressed!

We actually do a new Flavor of the Week of 30ml e-liquid (for $10) every week and our Fourth of July Battery and Atomizer Sale will start on June 28th and run until July 11th. So look forward to continual savings!

-Josh

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
NEW!!!! FIVE PACK OF EMPTY 3ML AND 6ML BOTTLES!

EMPTY 3ML BOTTLES (5 PACK): $3.00
EMPTY 6ML BOTTLES (5 PACK): $4.00

These are great for creating pocket size e liquid containers of your favorite flavors. And for those interested in mixing their own flavors, these are great bottles to start out with.

COME CHECK IT OUT AT THE VAPOR ROOM.NET

itsf8

May 27, 2010
Baltimore
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm just beginning to sample the juices that i bought a couple of weeks ago. I'm vaping the pina colada right now and it's a wonderful surprise. I must admit, I bought it, mostly, because it was flavor of the week & the price was too good to pass up. I've tried it first and am really liking it, even though fruit flavors are usually not my first choice. It's very clean-tasting and the vapor is phenomenal.

Now, I can't wait to rip into my sample pack!

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hi. So if it's a first time order I'll get a free 15ml plus you give a 3ml with every purchase? Do we get to choose which flavor or is it random flavors? Looking into finding a different all day vape

We give a free 15ml bottle with your first purchase and a free 3ml with every purchase. We usually do it at random unless you add the flavor that you want to the comments of your order or if you e-mail it to us. Feel free to do so!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Thank you. Just placed an order for the 555 menthol 50/50. Also put in the comments for the 15ml for 555 menthol 18mg and for the 3ml for fruit punch. But later realized it's actually tropical punch not fruit punch.
Can't wait to try it. Never tried a 50/50 mix before.

Thank you for your order! Hope you enjoy the PG/VG. Good call on the 555 Menthol btw:D.

-Josh

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I got my order yesterday and wanted to Thank you for such prompt fast shipping and the new customer free bottle! You all are on the ball over there. My goodness! Now to bust into the juice this holiday n share with friends! Happy 4th~

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy your liquid and your 4th of July weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread