TV fruit flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon-aid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Im looking at buying some TV juice. After trying vapor bomb fruit flavors and all of them tasting like candy rather that real fruit, I'd like to know if TV fruit is candy-ish or real fruit flavor.

Flavors Im interested in are:

Lemonade
peach
apple
blueberry
cherry
grape
lime
orange
raspberry

If you have tried any of these flavors please let me know how you liked them and if you found them to be candy or real fruit.

I do intend to try other flavors like almond horn, AC and cherry cola, as well as I look forwards to mixing but that will depend greatly on the candy/real fruit flavor.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I think the raspberry is perfect. It tastes like very ripe raspberries. I vape it alone and mixed with peppermint. I have some apricot cheesecake that is too sweet (apricots are a very sweet fruit) and adding raspberry adds balance to that. I bought some raspberry cheesecake last week that I haven't tried yet (and I'm also planning to add it to Bavarian Cream.)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
These are the fruit flavors I have, all without sweetener.
Lemonade Orange- very good, strong real citrus flavor, smells like the real thing too.
Raspberry Lemonade- the same, the extra tartness of the ripe raspberry flavor mixed with lemon is great
Grape Menthol- the grape seems candylike to me, in a good way, not too sweet, and this combo is pretty dang tasty
Apple Pie, spot on, yum, a favorite
Orange Lime- ok, so I really like the citrus, but the lime in this seems very real to me as well.

Daedalus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Internet3
I had a Lemonade/Lime that I added some additional sweetener to, trying to get a Limeade taste. Everyone who tried it swore it tasted like the Sir Isaac Lime flavor of Otter Pops! Without sweetener the citrus flavors were more natural though, and the lemonade has just the right amount of tartness somehow.

Thinking of ordering Grape/Lemonade with my next order, (obligatory) as soon as the Waffle flavor comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread