Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hey guys, I wanted to let you all know that I did hear from TT today. He is home and resting.
Still pretty sick and pretty weak but he is going to try very hard to get here later this evening.
In this case, no news is good news as I will post here if I hear anything at all. I do keep in touch via email with Mr and Mrs TT and one of them will keep me updated on things. The minute I hear anything at all, I would let everyone here know as I know that all of you are just as concerned for him.

BTW- Mrs TT also has all of my phone numbers so they are able to reach me if needed.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
And the diagnosis is

Well, the doctor survived me. I think he'll be okay if he does what I told him to do.

And he told me I have bleeding capillaries in my intestines and that there's nothing they can do about it other than monitor my blood hemoglobin and give me more blood when it drops too low.

On the other hand it seems the bleeding has stopped, so maybe it won't be much of a problem other than monthly blood work in the lab.

But, I did learn that this is causing anemia and the doctor said that is the likely cause of my breathlessness and getting tired so easy and quickly. He said to take a vitamin with a lot of iron in it and eat a lot of iron rich foods (which we had guessed and have already been doing).

So, I'll just have to have my hemoglobin monitored monthly and get blood if I need it and eat a lot of foods high in iron and see what happens. That's all that can be done.

So that's not bad at all and if there's no more bleeding there won't be any more of a problem! Piece of cake!

TT

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
TT......I just found out about your health problems...am glad that they are working on getting you healthy again. Please add me to all the well wishers who love you.

PuppyFeelBetternotecardfront1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread