Tsunami top fed genesis by witcher mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperXL7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
florida
I dont know if ill be able to get any opinions on this mods but i stumbled across it the other day while doing research into genesis mods. The mod is called The Tsunami made by witcher mods and its seems to basically by the same or similar to the cyclon v2 . I was just curious if anyone on here owned one and could share some opinons on it. I love the polished stainless look and imo it looks very sleek in the photos. I cant seem to find anything in the way of opinions or reviews for the mod though so i thought it could not hurt to ask here.

The only place it seems available atm is here : The Tsunami Top-Fed Genisis Hybrid by Witcher

Any thought would be much apprciated.

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Actually, the genesis atty is on the bottom as it's top fed, so very unlike the others. No it doesn't have a clear tank, but quite honestly, it vapes full to empty without dry hits, also unlike others, so I don't find I miss seeing my juice level. Condensation is less than a G-Tank-US which is nice, but still a bit of a problem that needs to be tended to. Also, with 3.5ml juice capacity, it's larger than many Genesis mods, and let me tell you it needs it as it has only .1v drop, compared to my S-Dog with .2-.4v drop so it hits hard due to the brass firing pin. Also has magnetic button, similar to Zen, but the throw feels shorter, less resistance, and also has a lock ring. Lastly, like the S-Dog, it can take unoxidized mesh, so wicking and flavor are improved IMHO. To me, it is a unique hybrid in a sea of vape-alikes and as far as I know, the only top-fed. And as far as ordering, only Vapist or direct from Witcher himself. And I'm pretty sure they're both out of stock with no idea on when more will be made.

Last edited:

JohnCPT

Oct 28, 2012
South Carolina
I was curious about this one myself. I watched the demo video on Vapist and it seemed pretty nice. I haven't ever tried a top feeder and I am a bit curious. The price is up there but that is to be expected...as long as it's solid stainless as opposed to just chrome plated....stuff. In fact, I think they even have it on sale and in stock last I checked a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread