Tried the 510, 901, 801, and Chuck in 510, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietbearr

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Colorado USA
www.youtube.com
It would work great with a new atty, then over time diminish to almost nothing. Replaced with a new atty it would again work fine. I tried cleaning the atty's and it would not improve performance very much at all. Slightly, but not much.

And yea, I sold off my stuff a while ago when I went on the appalachian trail. I did it to raise funds, and also knowing that I could not keep them charged. Now however I want to start again.

I was a heavy vapor, and it would diminish in production by about half in about 2 weeks. More over time. It always kept a little, even the worst atty's would produce about 1/3 what they did when they where new.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I dont really want to turn this into a debate about the chuck, I want something new, as the topic was posted about. Not what I may or may not have done wrong with your product.
I'm just trying to make sure you aren't buying a product to solve a problem that it won't solve.
Your original post sounded like you liked the Chuck but you thought it made your atomizers performance diminish.

So I was just trying to help.

If you think any other product you buy is going to solve your diminishing performance problem, you're wrong.
And that's exactly what your first post sounded like you were saying.

Not sure why you think instructions on atomizer cleaning is a debate about a Chuck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread