killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Tribal Force - Rainbow Slush
Place of origin: France
Recommended mixing ratio: 12 - 15%
Recommended maturation time: 3 - 7 days
I've tried three products from this manufacturer so far, all of which have performed quite well to my expectations, so I've brought you another flavour that might be worth a repeat visit to the world of vaping. The Rainbow Slush would be a blue raspberry gummy with a cooling addition.
I didn't have any problems with the scent, the raspberry is very noticeable, and there is also a slight candy-like feel to it, which backs up the manufacturer's description. I'm used to the strong cooling sensation from previous tests, which isn't that annoying. In this aroma, however, I don't know what word to describe it, maybe "brutal" icy, which fits, as it has a very strong "breeze" that I wouldn't call it anymore. On the inhale there is an immediate icy "storm" of raspberry fruitiness, followed by a light sweetness on the exhale. The chill is set very high, I don't really understand why, the raspberry is adapted to it, almost to the point of not being a "blue raspberry" but an artificial raspberry, which unfortunately has a side flavour. You can't really find the gum or candy, the fruit and cooling are so strong, you wouldn't stand a chance against them. I feel a bit out of the line with this flavour, somehow this flavour is overpowered right now. The cold raspberry with a bit of sugar would have been a really good blend, although it might be more enjoyable with less blending, which I hope you guys will feedback in the comments. However, for those who swear by the 15% blend, be prepared to not take a big breath, yawn and drink water after steaming as you will have a very throaty chill due to the strength.

Attachments

• tribal-force-rainbow-slush-arome-concentre-10mljpg-1000x1000.jpg
    tribal-force-rainbow-slush-arome-concentre-10mljpg-1000x1000.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread