Traveling with Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngll11

ECF Veteran
What is the policy for traveling with a Grand? Do I bring in it my pockets on the plane with a full bottle of liquid? Do I pack it? I have traveled previously with 510s and had no problem. I will be flying across the country and then internationally. I don't know if that makes any difference... would love some advice as I will be traveling in the next couple weeks.

Thanks!!!

Aiden

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

XDoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
Casper, WY
I've traveled with a Grand a lot. As with any liquid, it has to be in the little plastic bag and not in the mod. So take a cap for your bottle so you can get through security with it. Also take the dripper part that presses into the neck of the bottle under the cap, because with just a bottle cap on an open bottle, it will leak. Before security, pull the bottle out, put the dripper and the cap on the bottle and put it in the ziploc bag your other liquids are in.

If you choose to put the bottle back on the mod after security, be aware that the changes in pressure inside an airplane can cause the air in the bottle to expand and push out a whole bunch of juice in a short period of time. It doesn't always happen, but it has to me, twice in about three dozen flights with my Grand.

I'm pretty sure I said almost exactly the same thing in the 'Traveling with your Reos' thread that is linked in the post above mine, but it bears repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread