Traveling to Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumukl

May 24, 2014
Morrilton, AR, USA
Don't take too big of an atomizer with you, I have had problems with the quantity of liquid in some (yes, ALL atomizers are way below authorized amount, but try arguing with these guys...) and yeah, make sure you get a 220v compatible charger for your batteries.

Thank you. I had a hunch about that, and I will only take my vision spiders, or the aspire dbc with me. and only a small bottle of juice, plan on buying some there.

pumukl

May 24, 2014
Morrilton, AR, USA
I goto Germany 1-2 times a year. I normally stealth vape in the airports. I wouldn't vape on the plane. Eliquid is harder then you think, most of them have to purchase online.

Bring plenty of juices, batteries, and tanks to get you through 2 weeks.

Safe travels.

Thank you!
I found a shop in nuremberg, which is where I will be close to, they sell vinirette juice. I saw that it was a bit pricey, but it has great reviews. I dont plan on getting equipment, so yes, I will be taking enough gear. stealth vaping in the airport seems like a good idea.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So, in 8 days I will fly to Germany for 2 weeks to see my very ill mother. Any last minute advice from any travelers regarding vaping? Airport, on the plane, in europe?
Buy some nic gum for the flights. 8-9 hours is a long time in a plane.

In airports, there are bathrooms, which have stalls. Use a low-odor liquid and avoid blowing huge clouds in the stalls.

Batteries in your carry-on, not your checked luggage.

Liquids your checked luggage, or carry-on in in a quart sized ziplock bag, no bottles bigger than 100ml.

Take backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread