• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Traveling for work. Vape shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Georgians,

I'm in the north Atlanta area (Roswell/Alpharetta) and I was wondering what vape shops are around?

I've checked out V8P bar, Awesome Vapor, and one I can't remember the name of.. the logo is a compass, and it's near awesome vapor..

Any others near by? I'm trying to avoid Dixie Vapor in Kennesaw because I believe it's a fairly long drive..

Thanks for the help!

Zach from KC:laugh:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
The one you can't remember the name of is North Georgia Vapor.

Madvapes just opened in Buford, according to their facebook page.

In Cuming is Rock N Roll Vapor .

Big Bang Electronic Cigarettes is in Roswell (I'm guessing that is closest to you). https://bombsauceeliquid.com/

If Kennesaw is too far I'm guessing the others I know of are too far but a few more possibilities -

I Got the Vapors
Steam Cigs
Vaperite
Angels Vapor (maybe a different name but it is in Tucker).

Norcross is the closest I get to you, usually. I do occasionally make my way to Sugar Hill but don't usually have time to look at shops when I am in that area (but I have checked out Awesome and North GA Vapor.

liqueurdechat

Oct 18, 2013
GA
If you venture into the metro area there's another VapeRite, and little 5 points has two newish vape shops as well (VapeATL + a place next to the gas station that used to sell cellphones...? :?: )

There's another place on the southside that's more of a novelty/smoke store, can't remember the name and can't recommend it, but they did have something about juice on the sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread