Track Royal Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiqa

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Idaho
Looking for help here everyone. I ordered a SD kit and spares on April 26th. According the the info I was able to get from sales @caveman.com the package arrived in NY on May 2nd. It is a Royal Mail ID, my loval USPS said they have no way to track it, does anyone have any ideas.?
Trog tells me not to worry that it will show up eventually. I am concerned , it certainly should not take this long to get from NY to Idaho and i do have a bit of money into it. Not to mention needing the supplies. Any ideas are welcome. The Royal mail website was no help, it only says the item is in the US. Has anyone else had it take this long ? I actually got batts faster from China .

My first order from SD only took 5 days to get delivered.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Hey, has it shown up on USPS? What we find is that sometimes it will sit in US customs for 7 to 14 days then be at your door the next day. New York customs are either overworked or don't trust packages to Europe. The royal mail website stops tracking once it has reached the stats and simply updates to say it has been delivered once it has been delivered. If you ring USPS they will say ring royal mail, basically passing you off. It IS up to the USPS to deal with this but I would simply give it time.

China to USA is rapid, I really wouldn't use that analogy. We can get our China packages in a weekend, that's the norm not the exception. Your logic is flawed on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread