TR-001 multifunctional charger concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
i got a tr-001 charger in the mail today with my provari and imr 18650 batts from another ecfer and when i plug the charger in, instead of the normal green status lights.... they are "orange" like the red and green led's are lighting up at the same time and it's flashing.... not sure what to think about this as i have never seen it before. any ideas? luckily the provari reads all the batts as fully charged, so if i have to order another, i should be ok

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
My TR 001 does the same thing when the batt's are almost fully charged. It's kind of like it can't quite decide if it needs to charge more or not. So I think it's normal for yours to do that. If the led's don't turn red when you put a drained battery on it there might be something wrong with it. Likewise if they don't ever turn green, it might be overcharging.

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
it's either the charger or the outlets or something, i do have a really old apartment. i had the ultrafire version of that charger for my batts when i had a reo and never seen anything like this. or it hates me =( my ego charger is doing this to me cause it's jealous.

LOL my house was built in 1920 so i doubt its the outlets. any who, im going to send you a new one cause i dont want you to be without a charger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread