Totally Wicked USA - Great Service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullGawd

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
I just got my Titan and I am here to tell you, if you dont have one get it NOW. I haved used TW products for a while, been a 901 fan for a while too. This 510 is the cats ...! The manual battery is great and getting two atomizers is awesome, I dont have to wait for my other flavor to burn out now I can just use the other atty. My only complaint is the auto battery is super sensitive but I found that I just unscrew it while I'm in the car or a noisy enviroment. Good job TW, you are truly a great company!

ThreeDogDad

Apr 23, 2009
I just got my Titan and I am here to tell you, if you dont have one get it NOW. I haved used TW products for a while, been a 901 fan for a while too. This 510 is the cats ...! The manual battery is great and getting two atomizers is awesome, I dont have to wait for my other flavor to burn out now I can just use the other atty. My only complaint is the auto battery is super sensitive but I found that I just unscrew it while I'm in the car or a noisy enviroment. Good job TW, you are truly a great company!

Hi Bull,
With such a review, I am headed to the site now to look at the Titan.
Thanks for the heads up!

gotthelife4u

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Totally Wicked is a fantastic company. I placed an order last week for a 901 from them along with blank carts and an extra atomizer. When the package arrived I was shorted the extra atomizer. I was able to quickly e-mail them and receive a response to get this fixed. Today i received my extra atomizer along with a second one and also ten blank carts. I will be a life long customer of theirs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread