Totally Twisted Texas Eliquids flavor reviews: Blackberry Rum, Winter Mango, Winter Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMathClub

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
us
so back for another review. in case anyone wondered, no one is hucking free samples at me yet, so everything is out of pocket. i decided to split an eye of the storm sampler pack, from Totally Twisted Texas eliquids with a guy at work. out of that pack he ordered blackberry rum, and mango tango, as well as marly for another guy at the office. i picked winter peach and winter mango. my last 2 reviews were from viking vapor, and i went the candy route, and have every intention of ordering from VV again. but i heard tttel had a killer sampler pack, and i decided to go for it. good service. i placed an order from 3 vendors on friday and all 3 came today (monday) so they are in line with at least 2 suppliers who i regard as quick. communication was decent. the emails i recieved were to the point and though their shipping system seemed a bit different than some, it worked and i got my order. :laugh:. also, tttel only makes VG liquid, keep that in mind.

starting with blackberry rum: i tried this unit in a trex with a clean atty(trex review to come soon). it was a light flavor, meaning it did not over power me, maybe moderate is a better word, i can taste it for sure, but it did not kick me in the teeth. the blackberry was amazingly true to life, and the rum was subtle and rounded out the flavor quite well. i can say that not only was i surprised that i enjoyed such a unique flavor, but i also found no flavor notes that offended me. no odd flavors, no weird after taste, just good clean flavor as advertised. i would recommend this for anyone looking for a unique vape, that is bright and citrus-y, great vapor production, and as with all my samples i order no nic. vg and no nic = no TH. cant comment on it. maybe if i got 16mg there would be some more, but there was only a small amount of th to be had. i have no problem with that.

winter mango: seeing as how im on a fruit kick with this order, i figured i might as well try a variety of fruity flavors to give me an idea of their flavor blending across different fruit types. being not a tremendous fan of mango to begin with, i wasn't sure what i was getting into, and for those unaware, the winter _______ series all have a touch of menthol in them. if you hate menthol, you may still like this, as the menthol is subtle and i just kisses your mouth with cool and is not at all bad. the mango was very good and also quite true to life. i thought it might be awful, but this was far from the truth. you taste, again, a moderate amount of mango, which is actually a blessing in this vape as mango can be over powering. i discovered, at least in this order, tttel has a knack for getting the flavor juuuuuust right in terms of strength, and taste. i tried this and peach with the 510 disposable from litecigusa.net and the vapor production was off the hook. really really good vapor here. im a cloud junkie, i need giant plumes of smoke, since i have smoked pipes, and this fills the bill. th seemed a bit stronger with this flavor but still low, given the way i ordered it.

winter peach: my favorite of the bunch, but i dig peaches so that prolly explains it. the flavor was fantastic, and quite true, but a hint of "jollyrancherness" made this a dream vape for me. not synthetic tasting, but i guess just the spot on balance of sweet and tart that reminded me of a jolly rancher, just not as tart. the menthol makes both of the "winter" samples just killer. really brings the flavor alive, and engages the tastebuds in ways i did not expect, but i now appreciate. i'll look forward to getting a large bottle of this flavor. i like flopping between this and mango, so i can taste the peachyness all over again:2cool: it's not an anny burner either, it does not seem to scourge up my atty with lingering flavor, like say my vanilla does (though i love my vanilla so no biggie, lol). when drawn hard from my 510 it only gets the slightest burnt taste, and even then i dont really mind. same as the others, monster vapor, mild th at best (again no nic) and like the other 2 tough to put down.

if you are on the fence about tttel, give the sampler pack a try, the bottles are small enough to where if you hate something, you wont feel guilty about tossing it or giving it away, though after tasting the stuff i order this go round, i wouldn't dream of it.:laugh:

i give this vendor and their awesome liquids a 9 of 10, missing one point for slightly confusing but still effective communication.
:vapor:

Last edited:

TheMathClub

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
us
update! 11/2/10 - these liquids are really hard to put down. good flavor, amazing, amazing vapor. the TH is a bit stronger than i originally posted, but only when vaped hot. the menthol in these makes me smile every time i feel the tingle. i never tried menthol before , so im very happy with these, i thought i might hate it, but not at all. if you love fruity flavors, give the sampler a shot, regardless of your stance on methol, you might just cross over. im running out, and im not happy about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread