Top Ten 'Newbie Mistakes' List

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighHeeledGoddess

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
# Whatever - Not sticking with it, or not giving it a real chance.

Ie - expecting an e-cig to be a genie in a bottle that will make you magically forget all about analogs just by opening the package, then wash your car and clean your house for you, just before it rushes off to run some errands before it fixes dinner and puts the kids to bed.

Yes, I know some people who act like that. 8-o They still smoke.

MissRoboSm0ke

Apr 26, 2010
Ohio
My favorites that have been said are:
- trusting what suppliers say about the life of parts and a cartridge's equivalency to analog cigs, OR honestly, trusting anything suppliers say for that matter...
- not ordering enough on the first order so a week later I'm left empty handed, waiting on that package in the mail I had to pay shipping for that could have been combined with my first order!
- not discovering e cigs SOONER! :D

Personal mistake: I've been vaping for over a month and still have trouble figuring out the right kind of stuffing for the cartridge and exactly how much to use. I feel like I waste alot of juice... Any suggestions?

ezmoose

Dec 18, 2009
USA
My favorites that have been said are:
- trusting what suppliers say about the life of parts and a cartridge's equivalency to analog cigs, OR honestly, trusting anything suppliers say for that matter...
- not ordering enough on the first order so a week later I'm left empty handed, waiting on that package in the mail I had to pay shipping for that could have been combined with my first order!
- not discovering e cigs SOONER! :D

Personal mistake: I've been vaping for over a month and still have trouble figuring out the right kind of stuffing for the cartridge and exactly how much to use. I feel like I waste alot of juice... Any suggestions?

I like the Marineland Blue Foam Mod. There are several threads on ECF concerning that. ;)

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Believing everything you read on ECF instead of finding out what works best for YOU.

Not believing what you read on ECF.

Blaming your inability to completely quit analogs (there's that word again) and/or enjoy Vaping based on the belief it was all due to faulty PV's, bad e-juice, poor filler, poor service, slow shipping, lack of information, relationship issues, weak moral character, inability to commit, hesitation to try something new, fear of pg/vg, and/or self criticizing because it didn't all happen effortlessly as soon as you tried your first PV.

Vape On!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread