Too Zero or Not (Zero Nicotine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalot

Sep 17, 2009
UK
Hi Everyone, just hoping to get some feed back from any zero nicotine users out there.

I've been using ecopure liquids for about 3 months now and I've mainly been using the rich flavour (20mg and 25mg), but a couple of weeks ago I decided to try the fresh flavouring on low strength (10mg). Anyway cutting a long story short I've not really noticed that much difference between the different strengths and I'm tempted to to now go straight for the zero nic rather than continue using the low nicotine liquids.

Just interested in how other people have got on using the zero nicotine liquid and if you switched quickly from a high level or gradually lowered the nicotine over many months.

Cheers

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
It is probably a personal thing just the same as making the transition to ecigs.
Personally, it took me 12 days to lose the taste for tobacco (without wanting or intending to).
5 months after that I went straight from ECOpure test pilot to Zero Hero as we were exhibiting at a big Trade Show and I didn't want to demonstrate all day using high nic!8-o
That was also a good time to test my theory that nicotine is not the biggest obstacle
that has to be overcome if you want to 'give up'.
I went zero that day and the following day and the next and next until, after a week, I felt physically and psychologically free from the grip of nicotine.
What was amazing, and almost made me feel like I had been cheated, was that I had absolutely no bad withdrawal symptoms. I did have a zero nic ecig that satisfied any cravings I had and I still use it but nowhere near as much.
It's a theory that will be tested during our clinical trials and I am eagerly looking forward to the results.
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread