NYC
Last edited:

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Tonight on Click, Bang!

Nonsense Overload

First I'm going to address some comments regarding last week's controversial show.

After that, I go back through my archives of reverse prank calls and comedy bits that aired on my old VapeTV show that have never aired before here on VP Live Click, Bang! I also have a brand new reverse prank call that I'll be airing for the first time! It's a good one.

Complete and utter stupidity…for a whole episode.

Also, free stuff! I'll be giving away entries to win a Stainless Steel Cube donated by Siam mods (Mods) well as an eGo kit and a Bloog style MF PCC kit (New Smart PCC Kit) donated by Nhaler.

Tonight at 9PM EST

VapersPlace | VP Live

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Last edited:

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Tonight on Click, Bang!

Holland Bans Ecigs - What This Means for America and the EU. I'll discuss this horrible news with my guest Rolygate.

Peace with VapeTV?

9PM EST

VapersPlace | VP Live

Feel free to call in to comment by dialing 347-308-8329, then press "1" to be added to the call queue. You can also call in on this number to listen to the show if you are not near a computer at 9:00.

Thanks,

-Russ

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Tonight on Click, Bang!

Vapebash and Vapefest...Ready, Fire, Aim

9:00 PM EST - VapersPlace | VP Live

Ed and Scott from WCV will be my guests to talk about Chicago Vapebash and why they decided to schedule it on the same weekend as Chicago Vapefest.

The call in number for questions and comments is 347-308-8329

Questions and comments may also be submitted to clickbangradio@gmail.com

Also, a new reverse prank call and The News With Jacinda

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Love the show, and the willingness to cover topics that are sensitive, like VapeBash and VapeFest, Its a great place to get the facts instead of just rumors and innuendo.

Thanks dude! Last night was incredibly...explosive.

Half of the show was about mod/battery safety, they other half was an all out brawl.

Topics discussed were Vapebash/Vapefest, IVAQS/NVC, and a walk down memory lane not to be missed.

Whether you are interested in learning more about battery/mod safety or seeing a massive fistfight, it's good listening either way.

streaming: Everything Just Exploded by VP Live on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

iTunes: iTunes - Podcasts - VP Live by VP Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread