Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Tomorrow, tomorrow, it'll be here tomorrow ......... hehe sorry .. just a bit giddy ... package should arrive tomorrow :D *note to self: try to avoid ordering things over a 2 holiday weekend* Steve had USB passthrough back in stock too, so that's on it's way as well .... maybe .. both packages have caught up with each other and BOTH will be here tomorrow !!

hehe okay .. just ignore my babblings :p *wanders off humming "Tomorrow"*

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
*note to self: try to avoid ordering things over a 2 holiday weekend

Know what you mean, i have two atomizers and a 30ml bottle of kick juice coming. Kinda hoping for tomorrow but prob will be sat. Only shipped on Wed but one package is coming from IL and another from MI. Both fairly close states.

And yeah hope for the mailman's sake and your families they getthere tomorow. :cry:

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
No, alls I have received is the order confirmation. Still waiting for a tracking number or something saying it has been shipped. Prob cause of the holidays. I hate waiting for things. I am totally an instant gratification type person. I want it and I want it now!!!!!lol

I can just imagine you pacing round house right now lol! I really do hope it arrives for you today packaging won`t stand a chance haha! Am glad you went for evo at least will be charged up and ready to go :) There customer service is excellent by way if you have any problems! I had 5 carts that were not full and John sent me out 10 to replace them foc next day!

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
No, alls I have received is the order confirmation. Still waiting for a tracking number or something saying it has been shipped. Prob cause of the holidays. I hate waiting for things. I am totally an instant gratification type person. I want it and I want it now!!!!!lol
LOL breezy .. you and me both ! ... I always figured it was a "only child" thing :p *waits for mail to arrive*

breezy

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Sunny, FL
I can just imagine you pacing round house right now lol! I really do hope it arrives for you today packaging won`t stand a chance haha! Am glad you went for evo at least will be charged up and ready to go :) There customer service is excellent by way if you have any problems! I had 5 carts that were not full and John sent me out 10 to replace them foc next day!

OOOHH no,8-o no empty carts my kick juice hasnt arrived yet, just got the email from ecigsales that juice is being mailed today.:thumb: I know I'm gonna get the juice and have nuthin to smoke it in!!! I'm pouting waiting for it.:cry: As I'm STILL smokin my marlboro menthols.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
heh .. the race is on here ... bought a carton a couple days ago ... 2 packs left ... will e-cig arrive BEFORE trip to ciggy store ..................8-o

Eeg hope so.

Cigarettes taste nasty, stay strong! :p

I always enjoyed the flavors of different types of cigarettes, Darjum blacks...mmmmmmmMMmm... Clove cigarettes are amazing :) ...man...hope my package gets here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread