Honey-Fig House Extracted Tobacco by TPR | The Plume Room

2-Burley & candy house extracted tobacco
Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco by TPR | The Plume Room

SECOND : http://www.backwoodsbrew.net

1-Honey-Flue-tobacco
Honey Flue Tobacco

2-Casablanca-Blend
Casablanca Blend

Any one already try it before and whats you evaluation for the above four e juice , your advice please,
i know it personal dependent but , there is some juices liked from all ,
personally i liked the Tribeca from halocigs[h=3][/h]

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Dang. I am sorry nobody has come in to offer their opinion yet. I guess I will start.

I have never tried Plume Room, but the word is good on their juice quality. Whether you like it or not is completely subjective.

I have tried both juices from Backwoods Brew. Casablanca has been an all day vape for me since I started vaping. Fantastic vaping experience through and through. It is full flavored with lots of nifty undertones to keep the palate busy. When the juice is newer, it has a heavy overtone of chocolate, but as it ages, the gruff and spice of the tobacco starts to bloom. You will also notice a big change in color. I feel the juice is perfect once it has reached an almost brick red color.

As for Honey Flue, it is certainly tasty, but it wasn't for me. The overall flavor was too light for me. The tobacco wasn't bold enough and the honey wasn't bright enough. It just seemed to lack in all aspects, and it didn't provide me with with a satisfying vape. With that said, I may not have given this juice the chance it deserved, as I was still fairly new to vaping. I might actually revisit this flavor and giv it another shot.

Backwoods Brew is home to absolute favorite juice which is Virginia. Tastes exactly the way a fresh pack of smokes smells. Just perfection. Right on the heels of Virginia is Backo, BWB's house blend tobacco. It is similar to Virginia in that it is a clean tobacco flavor, but it brings something a little different to the table. It lacks the deeper base of Virginia but makes up for it by having some very high top notes. Excellent stuff.

BTW For what it's worth, I friggin love Halo Tribeca. Such a delicious and well rounded juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread