Tobacco flavor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Hi and welcome to ECF. You might try the Tasty Vapor column on the first page of the
forum. I like tobacco flavors too, and make my own by buying non flavored nicotine from My Freedom Smokes (American Made) and recently got some flavorings from Happy Vaper. I love their flavorings, and the Perique Black is awesome to my taste buds. I bought from TV back before he started making his different recipe for Tobacco. I have read one review on it and it was a good one. Hope this helps.

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
First let me address one concern. The problem you may be having, that a lot of noobs(no offense meant of course) have with tobacco flavors: They taste like tobacco, not cigarettes. Take a whiff of a pack of analogs then take a vape of tobacco juice. Smell and taste are fairly similar there. I've been working for a while to get an analog flavored juice, and I've gotten closer, created something that (to me at least) has a similar taste and feel to a marlboro smooth. In the meantime, find another flavor you like. You may end up finding you like the other flavors better anyway. Otherwise, liberty flights sells tobacco flavorings from flavourart and some of theirs are pretty good. I mixed several of them for my project. Just keep looking around, but keep in mind, several of the sites out there sell juice made from the same manufacturer: Dekang. Check your bottle lids for an imprint of YNDK on the bottom, flat part of the lid; below the ribbing. The "Cowboy" blend is the marlboro flavor out there, and a lot of people sell it, but it's all fairly similar to me, at least. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread