To lurk no more, and haiku contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ueatuafish

Jun 22, 2012
Georgia, USA
Hello ECF, I've been using the forum as the excellent source of information that it is for over a year. Thought it was time to come out of hiding and give a little back. I have some juices that I don't care for, and instead of throw them out, I want to give them away. So, if you would like to receive a package containing a yet-to-be-determined number of small bottles of e-liquid (mostly Backwoods and Highbrow), then reply in this thread with a haiku. After I have enough posts to use the PM system, I will pick my favorite two and send you some juice. I'll start.

A charged battery
and a carto-tank of juice.
Life is a-ok.

vaping keeps me off analogs, and ECF has been huge in helping to figure out how to vape well. Thanks y'all!

P.s., I like to vape lr carto-tanks on an ego, sr carto-tanks on an MVP2, and I have a REO+Reomizer on the way (!)

EDIT: Just to be clear, this offer is completely free of charge, including postage.

Last edited:

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Welcome to ECF! Congrats on the incoming Reo/RM2. Very wise choice ;). MVP2 is also a great one. Love mine, she's a handy girl to have around. Once you've gain enough posts on ECF, you can join us in the Reos Mods sub-forum: Reos Mods. Lots of great advice and great folks in Reoville! Here's a pic of my baby while you're waiting for yours:

2014-01-31 17.21.16 (347x640).jpg 2014-01-31 17.24.18 (296x300).jpg

ueatuafish

Jun 22, 2012
Georgia, USA
As I set and vape on my new Reo.
Pure bliss comes over me.
If only I could find the perfect juice.

I too am not sure exactly what a haiku really is bit that is my attempt.

Ha ha the perfect juice you have to make it yourself!

Stuck at work all day
Phone plugged in, vaping away
Can't wait to go home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't be long now. (Words of the prophet).

my tip drips
white liquid discharge
pregnancy

Lol off topic is ok. And no, that's not a teloscopic mod, it's a REO Grand! And that means I'm happy to see just about anyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread