To Discover the right blend for Classic Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyKosmo

Moved On
Apr 16, 2012
As the editor of Spinfuel eCigs Magazine I am exposed to many brands of eCigs and mods. Still the devices and brands I use are limited to the Johnson Creek Vea, an awesome device with incredible cartos, and Blu Cigs. I have 4 smart packs and 12 batteries in use all the time, split evenly between Premium and Premium100.

The Blu Classic Tobacco is by far my favorite flavor, and can vape that all day long. Since their juices are blended with Johnson Creek juices, their VG (Red Oak) line, I decided to investigate the particular blend they use to get that special Classic Tobacco taste. Up until yesterday I couldn't come close... but now I'm closing in.

I learned last night that the main juice they use is JC Red Oak Espresso. Then, there is a secret blend of TN Cured and and either JC Original or Domestic. I have ample amounts of these juices and plenty of completely spent Blu cartos so I'm spending the entire day mixing up different blends to see just how close I can come. When I'm done, which will certainly expand to days, not just today, I'll report back what I find.

Imagine being able to take that incredible Classic Tobacco and use it in a Dual Coil tank or some other device capable of an exponential amount of vapor and flavor over the Blu battery experience. I don't know about you, but that would be just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread