To Canadians! (or anyone) I need to find...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuvix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Guelph, Canada
I apologize that I didn't post this in the Canada forum, it just seems to me that this post should be in this thread. And I'd like some input from my neighbours to the South!

I need to find a single coil cartomizer (preferably 2.5 - 3 ohm) tank system.

I'm currently running a DCT with a SmokTech 3 ohm DC (6 ohm coils) on my Lavatube at 6 V. This seems almost perfect, but I don't like being at the highest voltage setting. I really need to find a single coil, pre punched cartomizer that will fit in my DCT tank. If those don't exist, are there other tank options for single coils?

Where can I find these in Canada?? I have no qualms purchasing from the US, I just don't want to wait that long for shipping, and I don't want them confiscated on the border.

Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance!

BigPoppa17211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Calgary, AB
I bought a VPX tank that came with a prepunched carto from Happy Vaper. They come in a couple of sizes for your different sizes of cartos. I would highly recommend that you try a pyrex tank from Phiniac though. Based in the US, but the best quality I've seen. No worries about cracking tanks with pyrex as well.

Once you find a tank, go over to your nearest Home Depot and buy yourself a 1/4" self tapping Saddle Valve and use that to punch your own cartos. It'll run you about $8.

stuvix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Guelph, Canada

stuvix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Guelph, Canada
Just received them, fits pretty good!
I just need for my diy banana mint to finish steeping and I'll tell you if they're worth a dime!

That's great news, I'll definitely grab some soon to try out. I've almost given up on DCT's, I've found the Stardust to be amazing and I've been cycling two of them for about two weeks - they're still going strong. Have you managed to try them with a tank?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Just received them, fits pretty good!
I just need for my diy banana mint to finish steeping and I'll tell you if they're worth a dime!

I've got the 1.7's in Stainless and I'm having a hell of a time getting the cartos into the Stainless (aluminum) tank caps.. Are you having any such difficulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread