TITAN MEGA Powered, 90mm, 280 mAh Manual Battery Coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magestorm

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
I have one of these, and I have one complaint thus far.

It doesn't fit into my PCC.

Oh, it will connect to charge, but unless I put it down and resting against something, it won't allow you to close the door, keeping the battery in place and charging.

But, it's a small price to pay for progress, and this battery is progress.

The length takes a bit to get used to, making it a bit less like a cigarette length and more into the pen style length. But the life. Oh the life of that battery. While out and about, my standards NEED the PCC or similar charging, or I wind up running out in a few hours.

But with a couple of these mega powered ones? I can easily go out without the PCC and be all right for most errands. Please note an erand for me is 2-4 hours.

I've even taken this out with me hunting, and had the battery last most if not all day. Just a puff here and a puff there to banish the nicotine monkey, but the stocks don't last NEAR as long.

It does take longer to charge. While my standard batteries can rotate around and top off, it takes one standard battery to drain completely to fully charge a mega battery. Sometimes, I'll even need to start vaping with the other stock battery before the sucker gets a full charge.

All in all, this new battery, which works in everything but the stock PCC gets 4 out of 5. If Jason gets the PCC in that will work with these? 5 out of 5. These batteries are just.............TOTALLY WICKED!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Not to try start any Sh*t, but a couple of other subforums are discussing these Titan Mega 280mAh batteries. A few Joye vendors apparently have contacted Joye and Joye is denying that they are producing these "extended amperage" batteries. I think it may just be a translation thing and Joye is confusing these with the knock off 510 atomizers that were being sold a few weeks ago. But is this a genuine Joyetech product? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread