Tips For Your eGo-T Tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Here are a couple of tips for better performance of your eGo-T tanks.

1. Take the vapor restrictor out. Take a paper clip and pull the plastic end of the mouthpiece out with the hole in it. Next look down in the mouthpiece and you will see a plate with a hole in it. Insert your paper clip and pull it out. If you can afford to leave both of these pieces out without getting dirt down in there, leave them out. You will notice a difference in vapor. If not just put the top plate back in and leave the inner plate out. The vapor is trying to get through 2 small holes and restricting vapor.

2. If you are using the original eGo 3.3v battery or any 3.3v battery, try going to a 3.7v battery. My Riva and KGO's both use 3.7v batteries. There is a noticeable difference in performance especially with a newly charged 3.7v battery.

3. Instead of using a syringe to refill your cart, the hole where you refill your cartridge is a small plate that will pop out. Best not to use the paper clip because you can distort the hole and it will start leaking. Use your fingernail and find the little tab sticking out and push it out. Pop it out and use a dropper bottle to refill. Also while you have that plate off of the cart, look at the bottom side of the plate and you will see the hanging chad from when you punctured the cart for the first time. Take a pair of tweezers and pull it off. Refill your tank and snap the plate back on and insert into atty. You are ready to go.

Just a couple of things you can do to get better performance.

Don

Last edited:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Just replaced my wicking by looking down in my atomizer and with a pair of tweezers, a little force will bring out the silver metal plate with the spike in it. Slowly pulled the wicking out and replaced it. It was stuck to the coil and burnt. Probably where the burnt taste came from when it drys up. Used the long wick out of a dead clearomizer and doubled it up and put it back in. Cut it off to where it would just barely touch the coil and put it back in. Been using it for about 3 days with good results, no burnt taste and the 3.7v battery has it doing what it is supposed to do. I use 5 of them now and happy.

The original wick has a metal mesh crimped around the top of the wick probably to hold it in place. I got rid of that. Seemed to be restricting wicking of juice to coil.

Don

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread